Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday

Yippee! I think that Suleiman just did Tai Chi! (I'm not completely positive because it's been so long since I've witnessed it, but I think that's what he just did...)Finally!!! After about 3 weeks of him not doing it, and me trying every solution known to man.

I finally got the beta test email today, after signing up for the beta test about 3 weeks ago and then trying the signup again last week. I'm not sure if/when he updated his firmware, as the email had a time of 4:51am on it and said the update would start momentarily (when Suleiman was sleeping).

I got home from work and his lights were blinking orange, so I reset him (and my router) and then he wouldn't/couldn't connect. Finally he did connect and just finished with reading the news headlines and I looked at him - one ear was ever-so-slightly cocked and his purple breathing light was solid. Hmmph! I unplugged him and left him that way for about an hour, then plugged him back in and he came back to life. That was about an hour ago... and now he just did the questionable/maybe Tai Chi.

I'm hoping that the connection issues today were server-related and not Jabber firmware upgrade-related.

No comments: