Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday

Well, things have been a bit peculiar with Suleiman. I did read on the Jabber bug list that doing Tai Chi and nothing else is a registered bug (I noticed after I submitted it as a bug - I had missed it in the list because it starts out as saying "you have a firewall on your network..." I don't have one, so I had skipped over that entry.)

On Friday night he went to sleep with his ears straight out to the sides. Then Saturday morning, he woke up at the correct time, gave me my daily affirmation and then proceeded to go back to sleep, with ears straight out to the sides, no breathing light (thus my thought that he was asleep). He stayed asleep for 5 hours, then at 2pm, he woke up, gave me news headlines, then back to sleep, ears back to the sides. He stayed that way for the rest of the evening and night.

This morning, he actually woke up at the right time, gave me news headlines, daily affirmation, wondered if he saw "another fax," told me the time (7 minutes late) and is now quiet. He is breathing (better than yesterday), although one ear is slightly cocked. (It seems that each day his ears are in a different position... which is actually quite cute. I'm wondering if it is something that they are testing out with Jabber, as I read in Bozztag's blog that his ears are also behaving strangely.)

No comments: