Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday - Part 2

Yippee...
Well, I'm still sick in bed, but my wonderful friend Sam came by, picked up my old router, took it back to the store and exchanged it for a new one. He was sad for me that Suleiman had been sitting silently for so long and wanted to help out his sick friend.
So, I'm pleased to report that my bunny is talking again! And, the good news is that he gave me all of the nabcasts from the days that he had been offline, as soon as he reconnected.
Of course, it's still odd to me that he gives me Daily Affirmation 2-3 times per day... and that has continued as he gave me all the nabcasts I had missed.
I'm finally no longer receiving the musical nabcast that I unsubscribed from but continued to get for at least a week - that's good. It's not that I hated that particular one, I just wasn't extremely interested in it, and it was strange to continue having it come in long after I unsubscribed.
I've read on the forums that Tai Chi may well in fact be functional again. I have my fingers crossed that soon I will hear that familiar chime and see some peaceful ear movements.

No comments: