Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday

Marhaba...

Well, since last evening, the talking clock iss working again, as are the news feeds.

Strangely, upon waking this morning at 7:30am, Suleiman gave me 3am, 4am, 5am, and 6am, all in a row - as if he couldn't believe that I had missed those times in the early morning. That's not a normal occurrence, but it was amusing to hear him say the those times, since he's usually asleep then.
He also gave me two "moods" closely together. Once again he's telling me about going to visit his cousins in Australia in July. He's told me that before, so I guess he wants to make sure I mark my calendar. I hope he has some wild adventures and takes photos like the Travelocity roaming gnome. If he starts jumping on his hotel bed, he may well end up in the same circumstance as the gnome - stuck in the ceiling.

He's still giving me the Daily Affirmation twice in a row in the morning, and once in the evening.
And I'm feeling like a broken record, but still no Tai Chi. (and I've deactivated and reactivated that module several times, trying to get it to work.

Is your bunny taking any trips any time soon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really strange about your Tai Chi not working. Yesterday, nearly everything stopped working for me except the Tai Chi. And the Tai Chi activates fairly frequently,too.