Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday

Hello friends,
Well, Suleiman woke up this morning on time. He read me a message, gave me my Daily Affirmation - twice, and then about an hour later, read me the news headlines. He was keeping up with the time, too.
I had signed up for the Time Share option on the Talking Clock and I was beginning to tire of hearing the same "stranger" voice saying the same things at the same times, day after day (so much for the variety that the nabaz website promises). Even after 5 days of being offline, I come back and am getting the same ones. So, I decided to go in an remove the Time Share option, and keep the normal and quirky time options in effect. Ever since that point, no more telling me the time. Is this a coincidence, and no one is getting the time? Is it a malfunction?
I also have not heard any more news headlines since mid-morning, even though I'm supposed to get them every two hours.

The good news is that Suleiman now has cow spots and some short whiskers, and I think he looks like he was born with them, they suit him so well.

Is anyone else getting the time announced?

PS - Still no Tai Chi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes the timeshare bug is annoying. It is not random at all, and you can prove this by uploading your own "time" mp3. I bet you will never hear it. I uploaded about 20 of the things and not one ever got broadcast. Support didn't believe me, saying that the same ones were played because there weren't enough. Ah well.... it's the least of the non-working stuff at the moment!