Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
I have decided to blog on the daily status of Suleiman, my Nabaztag/tag rabbit. What I have found by reading the user forums on the nabaztag website is that a lot of users (both new and old) are perplexed about the actions of their rabbit. Here are some questions that might be floating around in your mind:
Is my rabbit broken? Are my settings suddenly corrupted and need to be adjusted? Is Violet having server/connection issues? Are the Nablife modules (RSS feeds, podcasts, email alerts) working for anyone else?
So, I'm creating a simple way to check in with other users about the status of their rabbits. Just click here and see how Suleiman is doing. Check the comments to see if others are experiencing the same things.
(The user forums are great for asking specific questions, but sometimes it's cumbersome to wade through all the questions just to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing today.)

Be sure to check back everyday! Grab a carrot and join the fun!

No comments: