Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday

Well, it looks like Suleiman up and running again this morning. As of going to bed last night, he was offline. When I woke up in the middle of the night, it looked like he was still offline, as his purple light was still on and solid and his ears were straight up, when he was supposed to be asleep.
I still don't understand why he's giving me this musical nabcast that I unsubscribed from days ago. Seems like there's some sort of glitch in that system.
He's in a good mood - he told me I was a much better owner than the people who owns his friend. :-)
Still no Tai Chi, though. I've deactivated and reactivated that module and still nothing. He did it for a couple of days before the week that he was down (last week). Since coming back to life, he hasn't done it. My gut instinct is that it's a Violet problem.

Have a great day everyone!

PS - If you're having trouble with actions happening at the correct time, switch to the 24 hour clock in your preferences area. I did that a few days ago and timing issues have cleared up. I wrote that response to a post on the forums, and a user who appears to be a Violet guy responded that I was correct. The 12 hour clock has never worked right and is on their list of bugs to fix. (My question is why do they continue having it as an option if they know it doesn't work??)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I get my new friend as a christmas gift and try ´t to do some Tai Chi with him... I still can't and I thougt it's my inability to setup correct.

Yatsy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that clock issue is driving me nuts. When I try to set the sleep time for weekends, it doesn't save correctly... grr...