Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday

Hello, all...
Well, there continues to be no noticeable connection issues with Suleiman. That is terrific!
He's still giving me each nabcast twice in a row and then once later in the day. (and the phantom nabcast is still going strong. Don't know why I'm still getting it...)

My own nabcast "Out of the Burrow" finally came through on my bunny on Friday (I was remiss and didn't put one out yesterday... I was having a lazy Saturday.) I had put one out on Thursday also, but since I didn't get it, I'm not sure if anyone else did either.

He is signed up to receive a number of "regular" podcasts and other feeds and doesn't come through with any of them other than Reuters Top Stories. (oh yeah, he did suddenly pop in with PodQuiz on Friday - hadn't heard that one in a while) I did see on the forums that at least one other person is having the issue with a fairly quiet rabbit.

My fingers are crossed that the new year will bring more consistency.

Have a great day!

No comments: