Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday

Well Suleiman is awake and talking... talking too much about some things and not enough about others.
I have him set up to tell me Reuters top stories every two hours, and he's getting the every two hours part right, but he's giving me the top stories two times in a row. He goes through the top five, ends, then starts over again.

But my main complaint/issue today is nabcasts. A few days ago, they seemed to be the only thing that was working right with him... now, not-so-much.
-I feel like a broken record saying that I'm still getting a musical nabcast that I unsubscribed from days ago. Sometimes I get it once a day, sometimes twice in a row, sometimes three times throughout the day.
-I was getting Affirmation of the Day and liking it. Then I started getting it three times per day (the same affirmation), at random times. Yesterday I tried deactivating it and reactivating it, to cure this ailment, and now I'm not getting it at all. :-(
-And to top it all off, I started my own nabcast yesterday ("Out of the Burrow" - in the culture section of US English nabcasts), and I've subscribed to it myself, and haven't received the nabcast. I have no idea if my few other subscribers (I'm excited to have 3 from my first day out there!) have gotten it or not. I sure hope so, but I'm realistic and thinking that I'm not the only one having trouble with the nabcasts.

That's my summary for today so far. I hope that you all are having more success with nabcasts than I am!

Have a great day!

PS - Still no Tai Chi...

No comments: